Update: AIBE Answer Key 2017 Available to download. Download AIBE 10 Answer Key & Expected Cutoff marks. All India Bar Exam AIBE X Cutoff Marks for 26th February 2017 Exam Result online check at allindiabarexamination.com.
AIBE X 2017 Answer Key
Bar council of India which conducts All India Bar Exam which each and every law aspirant has to clear to get enrolled in bar council of India. Basically, the main motive of this exam is so that aspirants who have cleared all the 3years or 5 years of their respective degree course must appear in this paper if they want to practice as a lawyer in any court of India. therefore thousands of candidates clearing papers do not make you a lawyer. first, you need to apply for registration for All India Bar Examination at allindiabarexamiation.com. then appear in the paper which is conducted throughout the India.
All India Bar Examination (AIBE-X) Answer Key 2017 :-> Available Here
Then they will give you pass certificate and then you will get enrolled in Respective bar counsel even of lower/ high or supreme court. each state has its individual separate High court and Each district has its individual Sessions/ Lower court. So, Aspirants, those are waiting online to check AIBE X Answer Key 2017 shall download it from the link which has been updated below. kindly bookmark it if not updated yet. it will be in 2 to 3 hours of time.
AIBE 10 Answer Key 2017
Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination. Examination pattern will be multiple choice question and it will be open book exam. The notification bringing the All India Bar Examination Answer Key or we can Say AIBE Answer Key 2017 into force was passed by the Legal Education Committee and the members of the Bar Council of India at duly constituted meetings on April 10, 2010 and April 30, 2010.
allindiabarexamination.com 26 Feb 2017 AIBE-X Answer Key
- Organisation Name: Bar Counsil of India (Advocates).
- Name Of the Examination: All India Bar Examination (AIBE).
- Type of the Examination: written mutliple choice questions based paper.
- Duration of Exam: 3 to 4 hours paper depending upon time allotted by department.
- Classes Appeared in Examination: Aspirants those who have cleared Law from any recoganized university.
- Dates of Exams: 26th of February 2017.
- Date of Result Announced: Not released yet.
- Important things to remember:
- Candidate must be India citizen.
- Aspirant has to qualify their LLB Degree (either 3 years or 5 Years).
- Student need to be registered as an advocate professional with any State Bar Council.
- Candidates have to submit the suitable proof of the enrollment.
- There is no limit to appear for the All India Bar Examination.
AIBE Answer Key 2017
|Events of All India Bar Exam||Dates|
|AIBE X 2017 Answer Key Status.||Available Here.|
|All India Bar Examination Cut off Marks and Merit List list of Aspirants Cleared.||Check Now.|
|Online Registration Process starting Date.||16.01.2017.|
|Offline Registration Process started from.||16.01.2017.|
|Bank payment through challan starts.||17.01.2017.|
Online registration and offline forms
|26th Of February 2017|
Last date of challan payment for
online and offline application.
Last date for completion of online form.
Last date for receiving offline
application at BCI-Delhi
|7th March 2017. (5:00 PM)
|Release Date of Official Hall Tickets.||15th March 2017.|
|Date of Examination||26th March 2017.|
AIBE Cutoff Marks 2017
|S.No||Topic / Subject||Number of Questions|
|1.||All India Bar Examination Limitation Act Cutoff Marks.||2 ques.|
|2.||AIBE Corporate Social Responsibility Cut off 2017.||2 ques.|
|3.||All India Bar Exam 2017 Family Law 26 Feb Cutoff.||2 ques.|
|4.||AIBE X 2017 Jurisprudence Cutoff Marks.||3 ques.|
|5.||All India Bar Examination 26.02.2017 Administration Law Exam Solutions.||3 ques.|
|6.||Professional Ethics& Cases of Professional misconduct under B.C.I rules||4 ques.|
|7.||ADR + Arbitration Act||4 ques.|
|8.||Company Law ( 2013 )||4 ques.|
|9.||Constitutional Law||5 ques.|
|10.||Environmental Law||5 ques.|
|12.||Public International Law||5 ques.|
|13.||Cyber Law||5 ques.|
|15.||Labour + Industrial Law||6 ques.|
|16.||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||6 ques.|
|18.||Cr. P.C||10 ques.|
|19.||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Act||15 ques.|
|Total Questions||100 ques.|
All India Bar Exam Answer Key 2017
- How to Download AIBE X 2017 Answer Key process has been explained below for all aspirants appeared in the written test on 26, February 2017. the basic concept for providing solutions to aspirants so that they could check whether they are going to clear this All India Bar Exam Answer key or not;.
- Click on the Link Given Below of the portal described by us.
- Goto to official Website here online at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the AIBE Answer key/Solutions Corner.
- Click on the PDF link to Download The Solutions.
- Save the Solution on your Phone/PC..
Bookmark this page for Further Information Regarding your AIBE-X 2017 answer key Updates. Candidates Are Requested to Bookmark by using (CTRL+D) of your Web browser.
AIBE X 2017 Cut off
The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. Well, as we all know the profession of Law is one of the greatest professions of all time. aspirants looking to check their AIBE X Cutoff Marks will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law. Basically this examination is similar for each and every aspirant. there is no role of category or reservation in this paper. therefore aspirants must be aware of it. they will need to come under merit list to get the licience to practice in lower court, high court or supreme court.
it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE – X Answer Key 2017 will be conducted in 40 cities all across India.
|Postal Address||Help Line Number|
|Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO,
Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi – 110002.
|Email Address : [email protected]|