Amalgamation Notes Complete
Please Put Your Email Id in Right Side Subscribe Box And Subscribe
Definition of ‘Amalgamation’ :
- Amalgamating companies are those two or more companies which willingly unite (combine) to carry on their business activities jointly.
- Amalgamated company is a newly formed union (alliance) of two or more amalgamating companies. It has a separate legal existence with a new unique name.
Now let’s discuss the meaning of amalgamation with some examples.
To amalgamate means to unite or combine or blend. It is an act or process in which two or more things fuse together to form a new potent thing.
Guys to download the Amalgamation Notes click on the image below.
Amalgamation is an emerging trend of today’s business world. It results in the formation of a new, strong, stable and large company. It also results in the growth and expansion of this newly formed company.
During amalgamation, two or more companies willingly come together to cooperate with each other and diversify (expand) their business activities.
After amalgamation, two or more companies dissolve (disintegrate) and lose their individual legal status (existence), hence they no longer exist anymore. However, they again re-establish themselves, but now jointly, by forming a new company having a unique name.
Thus, amalgamation results in the formation of a new (separate) company which has a unique name, logo, identity and existence.
- Cost Fm Theory Notes
- Scholarships to CA Students By ICAI
- ISCA Notes
- Companies Act 2013- Complete Chapter wise Study Notes
- Company Act 2013 (ZIP FILE)
- Top Business Schools in India 2014
- Suggested study plan for CA Final November 2014
- Study Plan for CA IPCC November 2014 |Prepare IPCC in 3 months
- All Accounting Standards Notes
- Success Mantra By CA 1st Rank Holder