CA Day Celebrations of the ICAI – 1st July, 2015. Hi Friends ICAI Celebrate CA Day on 1st July, 2015. Find Complete details related to CA Day Celebration From Below.
CA Day Celebrations of the ICAI – 1st July, 2015
ICAI celebrates its Foundation Day as the Chartered Accountants’ Day on 1st July every year. This year, the Chartered Accountants’ Day Celebrations of the ICAI will be held at 4.00 P.M. on 1st July, 2015 in the `Convention Hall’, Hotel Ashok, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. CA. Piyush Goyal, Hon’ble Minister of State (I/C) of New and Renewable Energy, Power & Coal will be the Chief Guest for the said function.
[quote_box_center]MUST SEE [/quote_box_center]
- 7 TIPS TO BECOME A RICH & FAMOUS CA
- Famous Chartered Accountants of India
- 10 Things to remember before giving CA & CS Exams
- Last Minute Exam Tips for CA & CS Exams – USEFUL
- CA Fresher Painful Story
Three illustrious past Presidents of the Institute will address the profession on the following subjects:
CA. Narendra P. Sarda, FCA, Mumbai, President (1993-94) – Global Accounting Standards and Ind AS
CA. T.S. Vishwanath, FCA, New Delhi, President (1996-97) – Paradigm Shift in CA Profession
CA. Mukund M. Chitale, FCA, Mumbai, President (1997-98) – Strategy for Sustainability
Members are cordially invited to attend the Function. Members attending the above Talk will be granted two hours CPE credit. The programme will be followed by High Tea.
[quote_box_center]Recommended By US[/quote_box_center]
- List of Best Faculties/ Teacher of CA /CS in Delhi & NCR
- ICWAI : CMA/CWA New Syllabus 2016
- How a refugee’s son from a small Indian town became Deloitte Global’s CEO
- Famous CA Teachers & Their Facebook Profile’s – New Delhi
- IAS Officers Facebook Profiles – Real
- ITR 2A : New Income Tax Form for AY 2015-16
- How to Clear CA Examinations ?
- ICAI Ask Suggestions on GST (Goods and Service Tax)
SHARE CA Day Celebrations