Chartered Accountant : Journey from registration to membership
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]ABOUT Chartered Accountant COURSE[/button]
Chartered Accountant is an excellent career options considering the fact that not financial and accounting management have taken hot seat in the overall operation, management and development of any organization. Unlimited scope and one of the most regarded and respected professions. A Chartered Accountant is today involves in each and every financial transaction of any organisation and has the responsibility not only of generating resources but also to manage and spend prudently.
Levels Chartered Accountant :
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Level 1 : Chartered Accountant[/button]
- Session I – i) Fundamentals of Accounting & ii) Mercentile Laws
- Session II – i) General Economics & ii) Quantitative Aptitude
- Passing Percentage – 50% of Total marks are required to qualify the CPT. It has a flexible scheme of negative marking to the extent of 25% of incorrect answers.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Level 2 : Chartered Accountant[/button]
Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Practical Training
ICAI believes in regular updation of the C.A. course to suit the fast changing environment. As part of this effort theLevel Two of the course has been changed and re-christened IPCC. The details of IPCC are:
- Eligibility Criteria: A student who has passed the CPT and 12th standard examination may join the IntegratedProfessional Competence Course
- Practical Training: After passing group-I of the course, a student must join a practicing Chartered Accountant forpractical training (Articleship). Articleship shall be of 3 years duration (36 months).
- Additionally: In addition to artcileship a student must complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training(ITT) and 35 hours of ‘Orientation Programme’ ITT is to be started after a student registers for IPCC and completed before appearing in Group-I and Group-II of IPCE or Group I / ATE. Orientation Programme is of 4 sessions per day for 35 hours with an ICAI accredited institute.
SHARE IT IF YOU LIKE IT