Current Affairs 20 October 2015 MCQ has been Updated Below Kindly See these MCQ Questions and Answer them Wisely and Correctly. If Any of our Answer is Wrong Kindly Comment Below or Mail us at email@example.com We Will Correct it ASAP.
Current Affairs 20 October 2015 MCQ | General Knowledge Booster
Looking for More Jobs ? Just Find Best Job Suits you here
Current Affairs 20 October 2015 MCQ has been Released by US and we also Provide you More updates Regarding Education India you Can Also Check More Updates Regarding Results, Government Jobs, Current Affairs Daily Updates, Admit Cards and government Examination Answer Keys even Before they are officially Announced or published on the official Websites – Bookmark us at examsleague.com
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Top 5 Current Affairs 20 October 2015 MCQ [/button]
- Where is the 3rd India-Africa summit going to held from October 26 – October 30?
C. New Delhi
- To boost bilateral trade, Northern India Textile Research Association (NITRA) under textiles ministry has signed a memorandum of understanding with
- With which of the following has Pakistan signed an agreement for a 1100-km gas pipeline from Lahore to Karachi?
- A communication satellite “APSTAR-9” has been launched by
- In which of the following countries is the US military working to help that country’s forces from growing threats?
- As a part of “Look East Policy” RBI has opened a new sub-office in
- Which of the following has decided to invest 30 billion US dollars for urban development and housing projects in India?
- Pranab Mukherjee is the first Indian president to visit which of the following country(s)?
A. Palestine, Israel
B. Palestine, Jordan
C. Jordan, Israel
D. None of these
- During President Pranab Mukherjee’s visit to West Asia in October 2015, with which of the following an MOU on Avoidance of Double Taxation is been signed by India?
D. Saudi Arabia
- Who has been honoured with Maharaja Sayajirao Bhasha Samman for his outstanding contribution in promoting Hindi by Bank of Baroda
A. Javed Akhtar
B. Prasoon Joshi
C. Anupam Kher
D. Shabana Azmi[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Next 5 Current Affairs 20 October 2015 MCQ [/button]
- Who has been awarded with Thomas J. Dodd Prize in International Justice and Human Rights by the University of Connecticut?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Barack Obama
C. Bill Clinton
D. Mark Zuckerberg
- Where is the Commonwealth Youth, Junior and Senior Weightlifting Championships were held from October 11-15?
- Radhakrishna Hariram Tahiliani passed away recently. He was the former chief of
A. Indian Army
B. Indian Air Force
C. Indian Navy
D. None of these
- When is International Day for the Eradication of Poverty observed?
A. July 22
B. October 28
C. October 17
D. November 22
- Which of the following London based NRI journalist has been given Lifetime Achievement award by Asian Cricket Awards?
A. Ashok Thakur
B. Mihir Bose
C. Raman Mishra
D. Abhishek Kumar
That’s All For Current Affairs 20 October 2015 MCQ. Do Tell Us How Many Of Your MCQ’s Were Correct. We Will Upload More Quiz Shortly Keep Checking !!