Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015 has been Brought to you By Examsleague.com. We have Added a new Section to Our Website MCQ’s For Everyone. Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Monthly Gk and Other MCQ Quiz Test Will Take Place in Our MCQ’s Section or Quiz Section Of Our Website. Check Below Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015 Now.
Read : Current Affairs for 3rd October 2015 And
Also Read : Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015 (Updated Soon)
Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015 | Gk Test Online
Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015 has been Release Here and we also Provide you More updates Regarding Education India you Can Also Check More Updates Regarding Results, Government Jobs, Current Affairs Daily Updates, Admit Cards and government Examination Answer Keys even Before they are officially Announced or published on the official Websites – Bookmark us at examsleague.com
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Brief Details[/button]
Quiz Name: Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015
Official Site: Examsleague.com
Release Date : 4th October 2015
Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015
- India is on a recovering phase with respect to other competitive economies. What is the position of India in Global competitiveness Index as released on 30th September 2015?
- To maintain peace, prosperity and security, the foreign ministers of 3 countries including India held their first trilateral meeting in New York which highlighted the growing convergence of their respective countries. Along with India, which of the following country/s was/were also a part of this meeting?
D. Both A and B
- Which of the following country has overtaken China and the United States and emerged as the No. 1 FDI destination in the Financial Times report?
- Recently, for which of the following Indian politician, government has decided to release a commemorative postal stamp and also a coin in his honor?
A. Jyotirao Phule
B. Vallabhbhai Patel
C. BR Ambedkar
D. Lal Bahadur Shastri
- A 10 megawatt solar photo voltaic power plant is set up by Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) at Neyveli in the state of?
B. Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following has launched a new generation navigation satellite BDS I2-S which is a 20th satellite for its BeiDou Navigation Satellite System?
D. None of these
- Which British-Indian delivery van driver has been honoured with Pride of Britain Award?
A. Dee Patel
B. Lee Houis
C. Meet Pricks
D. Andrews Seth
- Name the Indo-American, an environmental engineer who has been conferred with 2015 MacArthur Fellow and given a ‘genius’ grant of $625,000?
A. Preet Singhania
B. Kartik Chandran
C. Sunil Sethi
D. Sahil Rana
- Which of the following sprinter has been honoured with Arjuna Award 2015 for outstanding excellence?
A. Anil Kumar Prakash
B. Machettira Raju Poovamma
C. Dutee Chand
D. None of these
- Which of the following wrestler has been honoured with Arjuna Award 2015 for outstanding excellence?
A. Babita Kumari
B. Geeta Phogat
C. Sunil Kumar
D. Yogeshwar Dutt
- Which governor has been given additional charge of Tripura after the approval of one month leave of Tripura Governor Tathagata Roy?
A. Padmanabha Acharya
B. Balram Das Tandon
C. Keshari Nath Tripathi
D. Shriniwas Dadasaheb Patil
- Which state’s governor has been given additional charge of Tripura after the approval of one month leave of Tripura Governor Tathagata Roy?
A. West Bengal
- Name the Chairperson of HSBC India who is going to retire in December after giving her 13 years of service to the bank.
A. Presha Malik
B. Preeti Singhania
C. Naina Lal Kidwai
D. Naina Saxena
- Which former ambassador has been appointed as the next Director General of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA)?
A. Ankush Rana
B. Jayant Prasad
C. Sunil Sabharwal
D. Sahil Bajaj
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited?
A. Neelesh Garg
B. KK Mishra
C. Sahil Vashishth
D. Deepak Narang
[su_spoiler title=”Answer” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-circle”]B. Neelesh Garg[/su_spoiler]
Thats All For Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015 Gk Updates, So How Many Of your Questions Were Correct ? If you Want us to Give you Regular Updates on Current Affairs Do Comment Below and Also About Adding Quiz Section To Our Website.
SHARE Current Affairs MCQ 4th October 2015