flipkart Vacancies for Freshers/Exp – Salary: Rs 7 – 14 Lakh/Yr
Company Name : flipkart
Designation : Business Development
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 7 to 12 Yrs
Location : Mumbai / Navi M…more
Salary : Rs 7 – 14 Lakh/Yr
Job Description :
Looking for – Online Sales and Business Dvelopment
Industry – Consumer Durable/ Electronics/ appliances
Products – (Brown goods)
Experience – 3-7 Years in Consumer Durable/ Electronics/ appliances Industry
Location – Mumbai
Reporting to – Business Head
1. Responsible to activate, acquire and coordinate day to day business operations with leading online marketplaces like
flipkart , eBay, Snap deal, Amazon, Jabong etc.
2. Listing company product strategically with various ecommerce portals .
3. Reacting to any changes in customer demand
4. As per budget , Negotiating advertisements and terms of trade with Vendors/ E commerce partners
5. Responsible for handling Buyers, Channel Partners along with Sales, Margin & Profitability goals and taking care of a
large volume of business.
6. Responsible for supply product to the customer through ecommerce companies , by coordinating with Supply chain
department and ensuring availability and timely delivery of products .
7. Collecting payment successfully from ecommerce vendors.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]About the company [/button]
A quick look into any success story shows a path breaking idea at the heart of the tale. Flipkart is no exception. It is not the idea itself but the conviction to convert ideas into action and action into results is what defines a true success story. Measured by that yardstick, Flipkart has been a hugely successful. Back in 2007, when Flipkart was launched, Indian e-commerce industry was taking its beginner steps. Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, who were working for Amazon.com had an idea to start an e-commerce company in India.
One can easily call that a risky move. In a country where people have various tastes and preferences, an ecommerce start-up will always have enormous challenges. In India, people often prefer to shop in person and buy goods they see and like. Today, thanks to Flipkart, e-commerce has become one of the fastest growing sectors in India.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply for this Job: Click Here