Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS
Email: email@example.com Website: www.ibps.in
NOTICE – IBPS
Provisional allotment under CWE PO/MT-IV has been done based on the category-wise vacancies for 2015-16 for PO/MT cadre as furnished by the Participating Organisations (details vide Annexure A) subject to availability. Candidates can view their result status after interview on IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering their Registration Number or Roll Number and Password.
1. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
2. The said provisional allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency etc.
3. A candidate belonging to reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to General Category, has been treated at par with a General category candidate for drawing up the merit list. Such a candidate has not been adjusted against a reserved post. However his/her allotment to an Organisation has been done by treating him/her as if he/she is a reserved category candidate.
4. In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age), as per the prevailing practice.
5. The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Organisations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organisation. This does not constitute an offer of employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
6. Offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. will be issued from the allotted Participating Organisation in due course. Decision of Participating organisations shall be final and binding.
7. The recruitment process/ appointment is solely the purview of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role in this connection.
8. If the candidate does not avail the offer/ appointment from the allotted Participating Organisation his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
9. A list of candidates (in Roll Number order) provisionally allotted on the basis of marks in descending order will be displayed on our website on or before 01.05.2015. However this does not guarantee offer of employment. Decision of Participating organisations shall be final.
10. A reserve list to the extent of approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category has been kept, subject to the availability of candidates, as per advertisement dated 16.07.2014. This does not guarantee allotment to/recruitment by the Participating Organisation(s). In the event of Participating Organisations providing vacancies during April 2015-March 2016, provisional allotment will be carried out for the candidates in the reserve list. However if no vacancy is furnished by the Participating Organisations owing to exigencies or otherwise during the validity period the candidates under the reserve list will not be considered for allotment. The reserve list will expire automatically on 31.03.2016 without any notice.
11. Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CWE PO/MT-IV for vacancies of 2015-16.
12. The categorywise maximum and minimum scores (combined scores in CWE and Interview out of 100) for the provisional allotment and reserve list is indicated in Annexure B.
13. The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organisations is final and binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organisation-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
14. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate about allotment status and/ process.
Source : Facebook