- 1 MPPGCL TRADE APPRENTICE Hall Ticket 2017
- 2 mppgenco.nic.in Trade Apprentice Admit Card & Exam Date 2017
- 3 MPPGCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2017
- 4 Madhya Pradesh MPPGCL 191 Trade Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017
- 5 MPPGCL Admit Card 2017
- 6 MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017 Exam Date
- 7 MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Exam Date 2017
- 8 MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2017
Check MPPGCL Admit Card 2017. MP 191 Trade Apprentice Exam Date + Hall Ticket 2017 and MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern also with new exam dates available to apply online at mppgenco.nic.in.
MPPGCL TRADE APPRENTICE Hall Ticket 2017
Madhya new opportunities Pradesh power generation company limited is all about new opportunities for young , energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are unemployed and are looking for an opportunity in the territory of Madhya Pradesh.The contenders who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit the application form for the post of an apprentice.
mppgenco.nic.in Trade Apprentice Admit Card & Exam Date 2017
- Recruiting organisation: M.P Power generation company limited
- Official link:www.mppgenco.nic.in
- Job Category: MPPGCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2017.
- Number of vacancies:191 Posts.
- Vacant position: Trade apprentice
- Last date for registration: 27th march 2017
- Online application begins: February 2017
- Exam date: to be announced soon
MPPGCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2017
|Position wise vacancies:||Total Posts|
|Motor Mechanics:||5 posts.|
|Switch board operator:||5 vacancies.|
|Attendant Boiler:||47 posts.|
|Turbine steam operator:||10 vacancies.|
|civil draftsman and mechanical draftsman||5-5 each vacancies.|
|Earth moving machinery:||5 vacancies.|
|Diesel mechanic||6 posts.|
|Tools Mechanics:||5 vacancies.|
|Millwright maintenance:||15 posts.|
|Sheet metal:||5 vacancies.|
Madhya Pradesh MPPGCL 191 Trade Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017
- Eligibility criteria: Age limit: For age limit and relaxation criteria the candidates are advised to visit the official notification on the website.
- Educational background: The applicants must have an ITI certificate from a well recognised board or institution
- Salary and pay scale: All the details regarding the salary and bonus and other benefits are given on the website.
- SELECTION CRITERIA: written examination and personal interview.
MPPGCL Admit Card 2017
- Tap on the ‘MPPGCL Trade Apprentices Admit Card 2017 online application shape interface promotion.
- A shape wills fly up on the screen.
- Fill all the required points of interest. Transfer a checked photo and the mark.
- Applicant must have a substantial email address and the contact number.
- Present their structures in the wake of filling.
- Applicant can make vital installments to enroll by means of.
- Web Banking. In the wake of filling all the essential points of interest, applicant can submit shape.
- Take a printed copy for further utilize. Close the present window.
The candidates are advised to visit the official notification issued by the recruiting organisation to clear all the doubts before online registering.
MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017 Exam Date
M.P. power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL Trade Apprentice hall Ticket 2017) is the power manufacturer organization of the Government of Madhya Pradesh state in India. Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL ITI Apprentice Exam Date 2017) is a completely government established organization of Government of Madhya Pradesh mainly occupied with the production and supply of power in Madhya Pradesh to meet the electricity demands of the folks. It is a part of subsidiary establishment of recent Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB).
The Company, while working and keeping up its current units, is likewise all set to expand its business by building new Power Plants in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Now aspirants wants to check MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Exam Date 2017 for 191 posts. they can check under the given below heading. also MPPGCL ITI Apprentice Admit Card 2017 with its official syllabus available to downlaod now. The Company has been consolidated as a piece of the execution of the power division in Madhya Pradesh started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Exam Date 2017
for Candidates who are searching for Latest MPPGCL Admit Card 2017 Notification notified that MPPGCL Trade Apprentice Exam Date 2017 has declared notice for 191 Trade Apprentices Vacancies. Age Limit for these openings will accord to the standards of the association. Contenders with ITI certification degree from a recognised Board/University/Institute can apply for these Vacancies. As the number of applicants is high for Govt Jobs we advise the applicants to apply for the above mentioned position as soon as possible and start preparing with a specific end goal to get the MPPGCL Admit Card 2017. It will be best for the contender to apply before last Date ie.., 27th March 2017.
All other details regarding the salary range, MPPGCL ITI Apprentice admit card, recruitment process etc are available on the official website of recruiting organisation.
MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2017
The syllabus for the above mentioned position is as follows:
Current Events – National, International.
Geography of India.
Heritage of India and Indian culture.
Indian history and Indian freedom movement.
MPPGCL ITI Apprentice Syllabus 2017 National and international events of social importance
The making of Indian Constitution
Achievements of Science and Technology
Decoding and Coding
Statement and Reason conclusion test
Blood Relations test
MPPGCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus Conclusion and assertion
Days and date identification test
MPPGCL Trade Apprentice Exam pattern Alphabet matching series
Number data ranking
Streams and vessels
H.C.F & L.C.M
Fill in the blanks
Direct and Indirect speech
Singular and plural
One word substitute
Match the following
The above mentioned is a syllabus for the recruitment of MPPGCL ITI Apprentice Admit Card 2017. Hope it helps the aspirants to achieve the success in all the coming examination.