Institute of Chartered Accountants India is Known for Given Tough Results Since From the Beginning. Students Who All Fear Failure Cannot Clear Ca exam At All. Fearless Candidates Must Appear in Ca exams. CA Final Results are the one of the Most Toughest Exam and ICAI Give Tough Results to That We Guess. Lets See Below the Reasons Why Does ICAI Give Very Tough Results.
Reasons Why Does ICAI Give Very Tough Results
- First and Most Important Reason is – They Maintain Quality Not the Quantity. that means ICAI Mostly focus on the Quality Of Chartered Accountants Rather than Quantity.
- ICAI Maintain it’s Passing Percentage That is 7 to 15% Maximum for CA Final Examinations. It May Change for CA CPT (Entrance) or CA IPCC (Inter) But From Last so Many Years CA Final Students Are Facing Very Tough Results.
- Lack of Practice and Knowledge in Depth by the Students – That’s Why ICAI Fail CA Students ang Give Tough Results.
- Institute Focus on Quality of Examination Given and Questions Attempted by the Candidates. Who all Have Attempted CA Exam and Have Given Quality Answers they Can Never Fail. (Sometimes they do also due to Reason 2)
- ICAI Marking Is Strict. The Chartered Accountant Who all Check the Examination Paper Doesn’t Spare a 1 mark or single mark for Any Question, If you Got 39 That means you Got 39. They Will never Give you 40. (Happened with one of our Editor – He Scored 38 in Law, Ask For Revaluation too But Marks Did not Change)
- Most Important – It is A Professional Course not A Regular Degree For Like B.com . That is Why CA Course is Different from Others.
As Answers Given By Members And Students to Tough Results for ICAI
[button color=”” size=”” type=”square_outlined” target=”” link=””]Vishakha Mahajan, [/button]
This ques has been asked from ICAI many times but they always answer that CA results are not regulated and they wholly depend on the performance of the students in exams.They say that CA course is tough and very good preparation is required for attempting it whereas students appear in exams without proper preparation resulting in less pass percentage.
How ever one reason for tough results is that ICAI always glorifies CA profession and they want to maintain scarcity of CA’s so that the prestige of profession in the country remains for long period of time.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”square_outlined” target=”” link=””]Hitesh Upneja[/button]
1 ICAI doesn’t give such tough result anymore. Result is still in the bracket of 10-13% and when you compare it the result of UPSC, its still far better
2 Result should be somewhere linked with what is going on in the market.
So, Kindly Give your Suggestions to ICAI Strict Marking in the Comment Box Below and Will Add it to this Page.
Kindly Bookmark us Using (CTRL+D) of your Web browser to Get Easy Navigation for our Website.