TSBIE Inter 1st Year Result 2016 – Telangana 1st year inter exam Merit list and cut off marks available @ bietelangana.cgg.gov.in.
bietelangana.cgg.gov.in Inter 1st year results 2016
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has conducted examination for MPC, BiPC, HEC, CEC first year exam. the TS Board examinations were conducted from 2nd march to 19th march 2016. TS education minister Kadiyam Srihari will declare Telangana Intermediate 1st year results. the results will be available on the official website bietelangana.cgg.gov.in from 21st April 2016 to 30th April 2016. Therefore candidates are requested to follow the link given below to download their official result cards. the examination has been distributed into 3 parts such as Part-I English, Part-II Second Language and Part-III Group subjects for 500 marks in 1st year. And 470 marks for HEG group, 470 marks for MPC Group. The percentage of pass marks in each paper is 35.
TS Telangana TSBIE Inter 1st Year Result 2016
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education TSBIE, is a Board of education in Telangana, India. It is established in 2014. It is located at Nampally, Hyderabad.The board regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana State. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations. The telangana state board has conducted examination and result is soon will be available at the official web portal which is bietelangana.cgg.gov.in.
TS Inter 1st Year 2016 Merit list and Cut Off Marks
- Org/Department Name: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
- Name Of the Examination: Inter 1st year exam.
- Type of the Examination: written board exam.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hour exam.
- number of marks: 500 marks total.
- no. of subjects: english, second language, general.
- Classes Appeared in Examination: all the classes which are eligible.
- Dates of Exams: 2/03/2016 to 19/03/2016.
- Date of Result Announced: Displayed below.
Results are expected to release between 21st April to 26th April.